Basic usage below, for more advanced features, please refer to https://github.com/ubc/tabs-shortcode:
[tabs] [tab title="tab1"] tab 1 content [/tab] [tab title="tab2"] tab 2 content [/tab] [/tabs]
Here are the some attributes that the shortcode also excepts
[tabs collapsible="true" selected="0" event="click" position="top" ] [tab title="title1"] tab content [/tab] [tab title="title2"] another content tab [/tab] [/tabs]
- collapsible = true or false - weather the tabs should be allowed to be collapsed - this doesn't work with twitter bootstrap
- selected = integer for example - what tab should be selected. 0 means the first tab. 1 means the second tab etc.
- event = 'click' or 'mouseover' - does do you user need to click on the tab or just mouse over to get to the content. Tip: Don't use mouseover if you are concerned with mobile.
- position = 'top' , 'bottom' , 'left', 'right' on what side do you want the tabs to appear. See screenshots for an example.
- vertical_tabs = true or false - depreciated is the same as position = left
Did you find this content useful?48 Yes